2018 Apr 25
Us Lankans simply love our rice, so here’s another way to make it delicious and interesting!
Check out Aunty D’s Spicy Seafood Rice recipe below!
• Fortune Basmati Rice 2 cups
• Margarine 1 tbsp
• Prawns 250g
• Cuttlefish 250g
• Crab meat 250g
• Salt ½ tsp
• Onion 1 medium
• Curry leaves/rampa
• Ginger & Garlic 1 tsp
• Chili powder 1 tsp
• Tomato 1 medium
• Water 1 ½ cups
1. Wash the rice
2. Heat butter in a cooking pot and add prawns, cuttlefish, and crab.
3. Then add salt, curry leaves/rampa, ginger, garlic, chili powder, and onion.
4. Finally, add the washed Fortune Basmati rice and add 1 ½ cups of water to cook the rice.
5. Close the lid and keep under medium heat till the rice is cooked.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!